Semantic Services Evaluation Framework
In the following we present the artifacts we have develop for the evaluation of semantic service composition approaches. The procedure and documentation about the evaluation procedure can be found in documentation
section. The service collections used in the course of our evaluation can be found in services
A detailed explanation of our evaluation framework can be found in the following references:
- Eduardo Gonçalves da Silva, Ph.D. Thesis, Centre for Telematics and Information Technology, University of Twente, expected for 2011. Chapters 5,6 and Appendix B.
- Eduardo Gonçalves da Silva, Luís Ferreira Pires, Marten van Sinderen: A Framework for the Evaluation of Semantics-based Service Composition Approaches. IEEE European Conference on Web Services (IEEE ECOWS), Eindhoven, The Netherlands, 9-11 November 2009.
The semantic service collections and ontologies used to describe the services are presented in the following:
This project is done at the Software Engineering Chair, Centre of Telematics and Information Technology, at the University of Twente. The main contributors are:
- Eduardo Gonçalves da Silva - e.m.g.silva[A_T]cs.utwente.nl | web (Contact Person)
- Luís Ferreira Pires - l.ferreirapires[A_T]cs.utwente.nl | web
- Marten van Sinderen - m.j.vansinderen[A_T]cs.utwente.nl | web